Saturday 24 August 2024

Advices about how to get a child

 I must remark that I do not have children of my own, and I am already 53 years old, starting to see things from a grandparents like perspective. But I have written some advices around that subject. 

You can find my bioks at www.amazon.com , for example on my Author page at www.amazon.com/author/khtervola , or as free versions at MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com .

 ( The ebooks in the huge www.amazon.com internet bookshop are maybe returnable, but is it only during first two days? ) 


Advices about getting along, learning talents and of how a baby coukd learn before being born and of giving birth: in my book "Wonderful, Miracle like Beings". See https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com/2024/01/book-wonderful-miracle-like-beings.html 


Advices for a child learning to walk in my book "Christmas elf like work". See https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com/2024/02/about-making-presents.html 

Advices for dating and for getting along in my book series "A Sorcerer", books 2.-3., or was there something useful also in the more impressive  first book too?  See ASorcerer.BlogSpot.com 



About good life for children and all others too, see my latest book "Traditional skills have a place in the modern world". See https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com/2024/08/bookebook-traditional-skills-have-place.html 

There is also the book "Wine like fasvination in life". WineLikeFascination.BlogSpot.com 

My i.pression is that there are some other advices too, but I do not remember where. 

Was it in Chapter 24. of the Christmas gnome skills text? (See X43. in the long blog LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com )  Anf lately I have written some remarks of how a baby maybe gets it's charachteristics. 

At least I have written many advices of wisdom of life, of learning talents, etc. 

There was some advice also at the last post of the blog LearnTalents2.BlogSpot.com

I think that in getting children and generally in life too, a good future for the world is an important goal, and in each occasion aiming at being fair and correcting things toward fair and honest, is surprisingly important in that, likewise healthy wisdom of life is important. Such is just somehow good for life. 

The advices in my healing blogs can tell of healthy ways of living, for example the advice "As if of a naturally healthy family", see my blog CuringGuesses.BlogSpot.com , to which there nowadays is also the link www.EasyHealing.info 

I have written mostly advices of learning wisdom of life and talents, somewhat also thinking of position, shelter, great deeds, ordinary life, etc. See LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com or if you want a differently chosen subject, see my books at MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com


* * *

This is a subject that interwsts many people. But I am not a good forefigure in it, since me having a family of my own has always or almost always been strongly sabotaged. So if you like my texts, you maybe can lwarn a lot via following my texts' advices with common sense along, but like skilled people generally I am not a good source of influencies, since people often tune social situations so that the skilled get more obstacles, and so it is almost impossible for people with other strenghts or values than mine. So I also cannot carry this subject of having a family, even though some of my advices in learning skills etc can be useful in connection with the lufe skills of others. The point of view of my texts seeks to be global. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Continued at LearnTalents6.BlogSpot.com

 Continyed at LearnTalents6.BlogSpot.com